Rosehip Benefits for Osteoarthritis
1. Rosehip is a tiny red fruit that grows on rose plants. We already know of its popularity in skincare (helping hydration, scarring and irritations), but it is now being used to manage osteoarthritis (OA).
2. Rosehip has been clinically tested. OA attacks the joints in the body –hips, knees, lower back, hands and feet. Rose-Hip which is made from 100 percent plant extract, has been clinically tested to alleviate the symptoms.
3. Rosehips is not just good for your joints. Rosehip’s also great for boosting your energy and motivation up, bringing up your immunity and general well being. In addition, it is one of the most concentrated natural sources of vit C. Studies has shown that its vitamin C properties absorb twice as fast as synthetic supplements.
4. People in their forties should be taking rosehips. Most osteoarthritis sufferers develop OA in their forties. This group of age is the majority of the country’s working population.
5. Osteoarthritis symptoms will decrease within one month. Rosehip might benefit to reduce inflammation and swelling of the joint associated with arthritis. Reduction in pain after three weeks has been reported by more than 80 percent of patients.
6. It controls the white blood cells. Rosehip discourages white blood cells from accumulating in the joint areas which are directly and indirectly responsible for Osteoarthritis. And It controls the white blood cells. A study which was published in the Journal of Rheumatology mentioned that Rosehip improved mobility of the joint by 82 percent.
7. Rosehip will encourage exercise through energy production. Getting the joints moving is one of the most important things Osteoarthritis sufferers can do which ultimately increases the body’s production of ‘synovial fluid’, which keeps the cartilage healthy with lubrication and nutrients.
8. Patients who have taken rosehip for long periods of time have mentioned better sleeping habits and less morning stiffness.
9. It will reduce the consumption of painkillers by 50 percent. Symptoms of Osteoarthritis are very painful and many people resort to a life of taking pain and inflammation drug.
10. Rosehip gives you a varies of nutrients. Vitamin C, vitamins D and E, essential fatty acids and also a very powerful antioxidant. Which we can obtain these these in your diet by eating eggs, fatty fish (tuna, salmon and sardines), cod liver oil, nuts, eggs and spinach.